Saturday, October 25, 2008

Fall is finally here

Another Saturday is quickly passing by…where has the month of October gone? It is almost November! Well with the quickly passing fall that means that the semester is almost over, halfway to be exact! I have been completely overwhelmed with so much homework and never ending tests and quizzes. I actually should be studying for an anatomy test right now, but I decided to chill back and let my mind wonder for a little while. So much has happened in the last few weeks. I have been traveling Ohio and meeting so many new people. It just feels so great to be around Christian people that are uplifting!
Last night Julie and I went to Norton, Ohio to a so called church lock-in that turned into a bust. So we went back to Julie’s best friend’s house and sang some Christian/ Country music. It was fun. Tomorrow is Friend’s Day at Crystal Park and I think that my family is going, so it should be fun…



Tinker sitting in the car waiting for mom and dad to get out of the store - she was crying :D
At the lock - in last night. Kayla, me, and Julie....

At the hayride in West Virginia 1/4 wagons. We had a lot of fun down there...


The foliage was beautiful!



Hanging out with Nicole McGrew down in East Liverpool at Mark Heskett's revival.




No comments: